Installation in a wall recess Hybrid
The comfort solution for the minimalistic architecture, which can also cool now.
- Efficient and effortless heating with the lowest water temperature
- Energy-efficient non-condensing cooling in combination with any heat pump that can supply cooling water
- Improves the seasonal efficiency of each heat pump
- Makes sure that the condensing boilers are operating at their lowest temperature and as efficiently as possible.
- From the designers of the first low temperature heater.
- ➔ More information on the benefits of the DBH technology
Due to the perfect combination of the DBH system and the super-powerful Low-H2O coil, the height of the heating unit no longer influences the heat capacity. The cooling capacity decreases from a height of 50 cm by approximately 10% for each 10 cm of additional height. However, it is also possible to guarantee the cooling capacity of these higher heating units by altering the discharge direction of the boosters. This is a very simple and one-time operation that needs to be done before installing the heating unit. The heat capacity will decrease slightly in this case. In practice, the noise level can deviate slightly and can be adjusted easily if necessary.
|Height[cm]||Length[cm]||Type||Position||75/65/20 [Watts]||55/45/20 [Watts]||45/35/20 [Watts]||35/30/20 [Watts]||16/18/2750% R.V.[Watts]||SoundpressuredB(A)||Electricpower consumption [Watts]||Air flow [m3/h]||Ordering code|
|Loading data from server ...|
The wall-recessed Hybrid automatically switches between heating and light cooling.
The default auto-change-over ACO mode with 3 operating positions.
- bedroom mode max. 26 dB(A)
- comfort position max. 30 dB(A)
- Maximum position for rapid heating or cooling
You don’t have to do anything at all to switch between heating and cooling. Thanks to its accurate room and water temperature sensors the Hybrid heater does this automatically.
Breeze function: fan activated airflow that doesn’t require any cool water.
Guidelines for installation
Set up the boxes so that the heat exchanger remains accessible for an annual cleaning service.
The outputs indicated are based on a free air flow of 75% of the depth. If the free opening is smaller, a correction factor must be applied to calculate the heat output.
|% Free air flow||Correction factor|